Calland Engineering & Associates, Inc. is seeking a responsible, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our Land Surveying division in Brea, CA area as an intermediate to experienced Land Surveyor. He/she will work closely with other professionals in Calland Engineering. The position has opportunity for advancement for motivated individuals willing to learn the skills and technology required of a modern Land Surveyor. Candidates are not required to have a professional surveying/engineering license. However, applicants with a solid understanding of Land Surveying or Geospatial background are preferred.
• Conduct onsite field surveying/staking works.
• Prepare all data, charts, plots, maps, records and documents.
• Assist all aspects of daily crew workloads.
Required Skills & Behaviors
• Good communication, highly motivated, and team-oriented personalities.
• Proficient in Auto CAD.
• Physically able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check.
• Work in a safe manner and follow all safety regulations.
Reports directly to Surveying Manager
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Surveying / Geomatics Engineering
• On track towards professional land surveyor licensure
• 35-50% travel
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.callandeng.com.
Please send your resume/transcript/cover letter/references (if any) to email@example.com if you are interested in this position. When applying, please make the email subject as “ApplicationLand Surveyor-FirstName LastName”.