Updated: Friday, February 9, 2023, at 11:10 AM
Hello Civil and Construction Students!
The 2023 Pacific Southwest Symposium (PSWS) will be held in-person from March 23 - March 25 at Long Beach Marriott 4700 Airport Plaza Drive. PSWS is a great opportunity for students to network with professionals and other students.
The Pacific Southwest Conference is one of the largest and most rewarding events for engineering students in our region, summoning over 1,500 students and 14 universities from Arizona, California, Nevada, and even Hawaii. During this three-day conference, students apply their knowledge and skills in technical competitions ranging from Technical Paper to Concrete Canoe. Attendees also demonstrate sportsmanship in non-technical sports and events as well as network with industry professionals throughout the Conference and during the awards banquet.
The early-bird registration fee is $220 until February 7th, 2023 1:00 PM (PT). The last day to register is February 16th, 2023 at 1:00 PM (PT) at a cost of $320. Tickets run out very fast so please get your tickets soon!
To register you NEED ALL of the following items:
- MUST be a CPP ASCE Member for the 2021-2022 academic year (Verify Below or Sign Up Here)
- MUST be an ASCE National Student Member (Find Below or Sign Up Here)
- SIGNED UCSD Multi-Media Release Waiver (Download Here)
- SIGNED Liability Release Form (Download Here)
- MUST be fully vaccinated or have a negative test within 48 hours of attending the conference
- CURRENT Resume
Complete your registration now!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Below is the specific PSWS Schedule for Cal Poly Pomona.
Additional details for events will be communicated via email, Remind & Discord.