Calland Engineering, Inc. is seeking a responsible, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our Land Surveying division in Brea, CA area as an entry-level to experienced Surveying Technician. He/she will work closely with other professionals in Calland Engineering. The position has opportunity for advancement for motivated individuals willing to learn the skills and technology required of a Land Surveyor. Candidates are not required to have a professional engineering license. However, applicants with a solid understanding of Land Surveying are preferred.
• Conduct surveying field work as a rod man
• Assist the field supervisor with all aspects of the daily crew workload
Required Skills & Behaviors
• Working or educational experience with Land Surveying
• Proficiency in Auto CAD and Microsoft Office
• Good communication and writing skills
• Highly motivated and team oriented
• Physically able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Work in a safe manner and obey all safety regulations
• 75%-100% local travel
•Advancement towards a Bachelor/Master Degree in Surveying or Geomatics Engineering
• Minimum GPA requirement of 3.6
• English proficiency preferred
For more information, visit their website at www.callandeng.com.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org