Using quantitative and qualitative analysis, harnessing the power of technology and proprietary databases, building trust through excellence, and capitalizing on partnerships are the cornerstones of every QTative service.
Qtative is seeking a new hire for a 3-month paid internship, with the potential for a full time hire thereafter. This will be in the land development field. Through Qtative, the applicant will be working as a purchasing manager for Lennar Homes from their office located at 980 Montecito Dr, Corona, CA 92879.
The applicant will be mostly working in the office and will be interfacing with project managers and site superintendents on various land development projects. Most tasks will include performing Bluebeam takeoffs, inputting purchasing data forms, processing change orders, bid administration, reviewing scope of work and specs, and various other tasks pertaining to horizontal land development. The scope of work will mostly include streets, wet utilities, walls, hardscape, and landscaping.
• 3 rd to 4th year major in Construction Engineering Management or Civil Engineering from accredited University
• At least 1-2 years of experience reading plans pertaining to horizontal infrastructure
• Proficient in Bluebeam software required
• Knowledgeable in AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D
• 40 hours per week availability.
Project Administration Skills
• Strong computer user skills using the Microsoft Office Suite is required
• Ability to effectively learn new software
• Ability to read plans, specifications, and standards
• Understands Order of Precedence
• Understands contract Scope of Work
• Ability to takeoff lengths, area, volumes, and weight
• Knowledge in converting units
• Understands pertinent regulations
• Correct Plan documentation and dissemination
• Engineering and Agency Correspondence
Effective Communication and Attitude
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines • Maintains focus on quality and process improvement
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• Solid written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills
• Properly executes formal and informal communication
• Sound economic-thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to make informed and logical decisions
• Explains complex problems or procedures completely, clearly, and accurately
• Asks clarifying questions to understand more completely
• Understands project schedule
• Prioritizes workload with time management
• Diligently keeps commitments and consistently meets deadlines
Please email your interest or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org