Job Opportunity with a Yucaipa Civil Engineering and Land Survey Firm.
Duties would include:
- Responsible for overall management of a project, including supervision and oversight, plan and report preparation, entitlements and permitting, preparation and monitoring of budgets and schedules.
- Interface daily with clients, ensuring proper communication and follow-up.
- Ability to prepare proposals, manage schedule/budget, and work in a team environment.
- Interface with clients, government agencies and other design consultants.
Would prefer if the candidate has:
- Experience with Land Surveying – Understanding of practical Land Surveying procedures and methods – Construction Staking, GPS Survey, Boundary and Topographic Surveying.
- Experience using Civil 3D (Terramodel knowledge a plus).
- Experience in the preparation of grading plans, site plans, parcel maps, street improvement plans, etc…
Candidate must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to function effectively in a teamwork environment.
- Ability to focus on client satisfaction.
- Functional knowledge of standard office software
- Excellent organizational & communication skills; and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are an essential must.
All interested candidates please send over your resume to Lindsey firstname.lastname@example.org consideration.