The ASCE Metropolitan Los Angeles Branch (MLAB) and Younger Member Forum (LA YMF) are proud to introduce this year’s scholarships for ASCE Student Members and University Chapters.
Please note that each applicant may submit applications for multiple scholarships upon compliance with the eligibility criteria, however an applicant cannot be awarded more than one scholarship. If you are awarded a scholarship, the award must be acknowledged and signed by your university's ASCE faculty advisor and returned to ASCE Scholarships by Wednesday, February 5th, 2020.
For inquiries regarding scholarship submissions, please contact: email@example.com.
The deadline to submit a complete application will be Friday, January 17, 2020.
– Applicant must be a National Student Member of ASCE and also a member of their university’s ASCE Student Chapter.
– Applicant must be a full-time student for the 2019-2020 academic year.
– Applicant must be a full time student at one of the following universities: CPP, CSULA, CSUN, LMU, UCLA, or USC
– All applications must be signed and approved by your university’s ASCE Student Chapter President.
– Only complete submissions will be considered. See application forms for requirements.
– Los Angeles YMF Outstanding Student Chapter Scholarship ($500)
– Los Angeles YMF Outstanding Graduate Student Scholarship ($750)
– Los Angeles YMF Outstanding Undergraduate Student Scholarship ($750)
– Los Angeles YMF Outstanding New Student Scholarships (2 Awards At $625 Each)
– Los Angeles YMF Dr. Bill Goodin Outstanding Student Mentor Scholarships (5 Awards At $1000 Each)
– Los Angeles YMF California Water Environment Association Outstanding Student ($TBD)